Sunday, August 25, 2013

#NSAPickUpLines

Hat-tip to litbrit for telling me about these. I'm not on Twitter so wouldn't have seen them otherwise. Am laughing my ass off. 


You're free Friday. Would you like to have dinner? -Jay Rosen

What's a nice, recently divorced, state-university-educated, born-on-January-6th girl like you doing in a place like this? #NSAPickUpLines

Is that a thumb-drive in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? #NSAPickUpLines

Bond. James Bond. Well, more-or-less. #NSAPickUpLines

Of all the databases, in all the towns, in all the world, you walk into mine...#NSAPickUpLines

You've had your fun; now I want the stuff. #NSAPickUpLines

You look way prettier in person than through your webcam.


Was your dad a thief? Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes ...and he didn't pay taxes from 2001-2005.


We understand you so much better than the guy you're with now.