Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What Kind of Man? (or woman, for that matter?)


I have posted and reposted this comment all over the place since I first saw it at Time magazine in June of 2011:
Question: What kind of a man knowingly surrenders his own daughter to one of us government workers to be molested, standing by passively even as her private parts are fondled while she screams “Daddy Daddy, please help me!” 
Answer: an American man. 
I speak only to you men when I say you gutless cowards will be lining up to hand over your wives and daughters in our airports, it will happen hundreds of time each day across our USA. You had better start explaining to your children that we government employees are allowed to touch their private parts whenever we want; it will make the whole thing a lot less dramatic. Seriously, the 1st time is always the worst. The next time you get molested will not feel as disturbing as we accommodate you to our abuses.
(Cross-posted at TSA News.)