Wednesday, October 22, 2014

More Overprivileged, Idiot Athletes? I'm Shocked, Shocked, I Say!


These administrators are nauseating: 
Carol Folt, the university chancellor, with Tom Ross, the university president. She said the fake classes thrived for so long because it was hard for people to fathom that they could even exist.
Really? Really?? Gee, that's funny, because I've known about them since I was in high school, and that was 40 years ago. 

What a crock of shit these people spew

Athletes -- high school, college, and professional -- have been getting away with murder for decades. Literal as well as figurative. But these UNC "leaders" can't fathom it.

Then again, fans will also pretend they can't fathom it (I've already heard from some of them). There will be the usual wringing of hands and faux concern, and things will go on being business as usual.

I'm tired of writing about it; I've already done it so many times.